Sunday, 30 November 2014

Papa - An honour to make tea for you

A very dear friend mine who started a blog about family balancing gave it up due to lack of time and i decided to transfer his few posts to this blog as we too have a label 'family balancing'!!


An honour to make tea for you
----------------------------------------

"Papa I consider it an honour to make tea for you everyday" said
my daughter and she is only ten years old.  She made a tasty cup of tea for me yesterday just the way I liked and I jokingly asked her if she would make tea for me everyday morning. Her reply as above left me astounded!!!! To further stretch the issue i asked her how she would manage to make tea for me as she rushes to school everyday in the morning.  "Papa I will get up early to make tea for U" said she.  I was choked for words to say anything but felt blessed to have a daughter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lowering age for sexual consent

lowering age for sexual consent hi all   there are various reports in the media that the law for lowering the age to 16 was alr...